Conference attendees will have the opportunity to register for one graduate credit for a fee of $40 from the University of Sioux Falls (USF).
The registration deadline for graduate credit was July 15, 2016.
Please refer to the syllabus (provided at registration) for complete graduate credit information.
To be eligible to receive graduate credit, participants were required to:
- Attend all keynote/general sessions
- Attend and participate in 12 of the breakout sessions
- Register for USF Graduate Credit by Friday, July 15
- Write a reflection paper (two pages or less) and upload it to the instructor
- Complete the conference evaluation